Information about Capricorn
|Date of birth
|From December 22 – January 19
|Mountain goat, ♑︎
|Black, brown, blue
|Matching the bow
|Virgo, Libra, Taurus
Characteristics of Capricorn
Strength: Responsible, disciplined, self-directed, good management
Weakness: Know it all, uncompromising, condescending, expect the worst
Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, low status, quality craftsmanship
Capricorn dislikes: Most things at some point
Capricorns are career-oriented and often put their personal lives aside. Everything starts from the most practical point of view, starting from scratch and pursuing tangible results. You crave success, perhaps to compensate for some inner need or deep feelings of loneliness, but you never confuse your relationship with your career. Your logical thinking, objective attitude and organizational concept can lead you to high positions, and sometimes lead you to the path of social or political life.
Generally speaking, at a young age, due to lack of enthusiasm, it is not easy to win the favor of others and always encounter difficulties. However, this situation will stimulate your determination to fight for your bright future, if you can carry out your career, your intellectual superiority will become more and more obvious as you grow older. . From your fifties onward, Capricorns may enter a golden age of your life. In old age, you will reach a state of spiritual and material perfection, you will taste the sweet fruits of your labor.
Capricorns appreciate the wealth earned through their hard work. Spend very planned, do not like to be extravagant. Thrift is its true essence. You are more likely to excel in traditional, methodical work than in innovative work. Especially when Saturn is in Capricorn or Aquarius.
“I can succeed at anything I put my mind to.”
Relationship between Capricorn and other zodiac signs
- Favorite constellation: Taurus
- Most reliable constellation: Aries
- Best study subjects: Cancer
- Best working partners: Aquarius
- Constellations most easily influenced: Libra
- The easiest constellations to grasp: Aquarius, Aries, Leo, Scorpio
- The most important constellations to watch out for: Pisces, Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius
- Constellation 100% coordinated: Taurus, Virgo
- Constellation 90% coordinated: Pisces, Scorpio
- Constellation 80% coordinated: Capricorn
- Constellations of the same type (earth signs): Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo
- Opposing constellations: Cancer
Top 5 reasons to fall in love with Capricorn
- Your bank account balance is great. You are not unduly tempted to buy, and there is a gift to invest and save.
- Your mind is like a steel trap. You never forget anything or anyone, and can recall conversations from years ago.
- You have a precise eye for design and know the right accents to make any place, even a hotel room, feel like a home.
- You never lose anything, and always have important files, passwords, and paperwork at hand. Your organization saves your time and sanity.
- You are polished. You never don’t know what to say and seem to avoid awkward situations because you’re an expert at small talk, and are also really good at knowing exactly what to say to make others feel good.